For the month of February, Eeviee is hosting a Bra Recycling event in conjunction with The Bra Recyclers. Our goal is to collect at least 500 Bras that can be donated to organizations that support women and girls escaping domestic violence, human trafficking, or girls who cannot afford school because they don’t have a bra.
As of 02/14 we have collected 350 bras!
We are currently accepting:
- New, Gently Used and Worn Bras Including Sports Bra
- Post Surgery Breast Cancer Supplies and Accessories (Mastectomy Bras, Prosthesis, Camisoles, Sleeves, etc).
- New Panties only
How can you get involved:
- If you are in the Fremont/Newark/Union City CA area, email email@example.com to arrange to drop off or have someone pick up the items you want to donate.
- Goto: https://www.brarecycling.com for instruction on how you can donate your used or new bras. These won’t go towards our goal but we won’t stop anyone from supporting this great cause.
- Shop on www.HenifitnessStore.com. Part of the profits from this site go to help fund the operations of Eeviee to host these drives such as shipping costs. Check out their Monthly featured items!
Textiles make up a significant portion of our landfill when about 85% of all textiles can be reused or recycled. Eeviee wants to change this by supporting community based recycling drives to create awareness, keep textiles out of landfill and create ways for local communities to benefit from their recycling efforts.
Want to get involved directly with Eeviee? Drop us an email at Info@eeviee.com! We would love to hear from you.